February 1-2, 2020 at Texas A&M University
- Save the date! More details coming soon.
Texas Women In Mathematics Symposium is a two-day conference for Texas mathematicians. The goal of TWIMS is to strengthen the network of women, gender minorities, and allies in Texas working in mathematics, which will encourage collaborations and mentoring relationships.
In addition, participants have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the research of other women in Texas
- Present their work in a supportive environment
- Network with other Texas women mathematicians
- Explore issues surrounding being an underrepresented group in mathematics
The conference consists of two plenary talks, parallel talk sessions Saturday and Sunday, a professional development panel, and breakout networking sessions.